Friday, March 11, 2005

Honestly? (Part 2)

This is part two because I indicated that this [Social Security post] was to be continued...

I have nothing more to say on it, really. Except, maybe: BOO! Did that startle you? OK, OK, imagine me jumping out at you from the shadows and read it again. How about that time? So it's just one more thing to be anxious about, isn't it? Social Security, that is. I cannot possibly remain engaged in politics for any length of time. The sky is always falling somewhere.

BTW, where is the spell-checker on this blog machine? I click the button that says "check spelling" when I hover over it, but nothing happens. I can't type for shit today, so there may be errors. Not likely, as obsessive as I can be about such things, but just be on the lookout...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home