Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Does anything post-Iam M. not suck?

Not a very nice thing for me to ask, I know. It would seem to imply that I think newer stuff DOES suck. I have an open mind, I really do. I have recently downloaded a bunch of "Echo" songs [to learn and sing Wink ] So I'm just minding my own business, doing some tidying up and listening to Echo and the Bunnymen. And then my attention is drawn to my computer to see why it has apparently skipped ahead to something I am not familiar with. Can my computer pick up smooth jazz or easy listening stations from the airwaves? What gives? iTunes tells me I am listening to "Echo...". It is bad. Not in the Mariah Carey or Whitesnake sense, not over-the-top. Just bland. So bland that I delete the track. I can't even spare 4.2 MB or whatever. Yuk. So it must be post-Ian. Does any of it not suck? Please advise.


[the above is a copy of what I submitted to an "Echo and the Bunnymen" forum. The band used to be led by Ian McCulloch. Maybe it is again, I do not know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home